Shipwrecked Volunteer Application Form
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Shipwrecked Music & Arts Festival 2024.
Shipwrecked Festival would be lost at sea if it wasn’t for our incredible team of volunteers who keep our ship’s deck clean and our seas calm. There is a wide range of jobs, outside and in, and your skills might be just what we need!
How to become a volunteer:
- Fill in and submit this application form.
- Look for an email from email@example.com in your inbox (also check your spam). Follow the link in the email to purchase a volunteer ticket via Ticket Fairy. This is how you lock in your place on then team and you will not hear from us before this step is complete. If you haven’t received a link within 24 hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- That’s all! We will then be in touch towards the end of the year to let you know which shifts you’ll be working.
Please read the notes below before applying:
– Please be sure to tell us about your amazing skills so we find the most suitable position for you.
– All fields are required to be filled in before you submit the application.
– We have a large number of people who apply every year and specific roles that need filling in order for the festival to operate, so we do prefer applicants who are willing to work at any time or in any role.
– You will be sent a link to purchase a volunteer ticket after you have completed this form. Please purchase your volunteer ticket asap to secure your spot on the team. You will not hear from us before you do this.
– Volunteer tickets are referred to as a bond, and are refunded within 14 days after the event, but only if you complete all your shifts.
– Meals are provided for the shifts you work during pack in and pack out. Please note meals are NOT provided for shifts during the festival.
– The volunteer department will be working hard to give you the shifts you want, with the friends you want to work with. However, please be aware that this is not always possible and nothing is guaranteed.
Levels of involvement
We have several different levels of involvement, please think carefully when you get to this part of the form and select the level/s most suited to you.
1. I’m just here for the weekend (up to 16 hours during the festival)
2. I want to give a little extra (up to 4 days before the festival), or 2 days after the festival
3. I want to give a lot extra (7 days before), or 4 days after the festival
4. I want to fully engage (more than a week before the festival)